SCHOLARSHIP GUIDELINES – School Year 2018-2019
An education from The Freedom Montessori School is an investment in your child’s future. We realize that education costs are a significant financial commitment and may be a challenge for some families. The Anaya Renee Bright Start Scholarship will provide partial scholarship to a family. Financial aid is available to current students and new applicants if student parents’ or guardian meet qualifications.
APPLICANTS MUST SUPPLY THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
- Parents or guardians must complete the scholarship application by June 30, 2018.
- Scholarships may only be used at Freedom Montessori School.
- Scholarship will provide the recipient(s) with partial tuition for the school year 2018-2019. It is our intention to award up to 50% towards 2 (two) full time students for their tuition. The scholarship will not cover other fees such as registration, before and after school care, lunches, field trips, etc.
- The term of this scholarship is for one school year. Existing scholarship will be given first preference for a scholarship for the coming year, based upon compliance with the contractual obligation of the scholarship.
- Scholarship will be revoked in the event the child’s tuition is not paid on time in accordance with the terms and conditions of the Tuition Agreement (The Anaya Renee Bright Start Scholarship) and/or if parents’ or guardian violate any of Freedom Montessori’s Policies as outlined in their Parent Handbook.
- Scholarship will be revoked if it is determined that parents’ or guardian provided false information on the scholarship application and/or the supporting documentations.
- Applications are available at the Freedom Montessori school office, on the school’s website at www.freedommontessori.org or Carolina Sinus Center a division of ENT Audiology & Associates website www.carolinasinuscenter.org All applications will be reviewed as they are received. Applicants will be notified of Carolina Sinus Center a division of ENT Audiology & Associates decision by July 31, 2018.
- Proof of income is required. Please provide a copy of the following: tax returns; W-2’s for both parents for the previous year; copies of both parents’ pay stubs for four weeks prior to the submission of the application. If you qualify for the ABC program or other tuitions, you are not eligible for scholarship assistance.
- Scholarship is for any child whose parents’ meet the required criteria from Carolina Sinus Center a division of ENT Audiology & Associates and Freedom Montessori.
- If a student’s parents’ or guardian is a member of Freedom Temple Ministries and qualifies, they will be given first choice. However, a student’s parents’ or guardian do not have to be a member of Freedom Temple Ministries to obtain a scholarship.
- Children with parents employed by Freedom Temple Ministries or Freedom Montessori are ineligible for the scholarship.
- Refund Policy: If a student leaves before designated term of scholarship is used, the remaining scholarship donation will be applied to another student once criteria has been met.
- Please contact Ms. Bernice Oats at 803.328.3686 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or concerns.